Being healthy, inside and out.
Who says resolutions can only be made during the first month of the year right? Living a healthy life is a conscious effort, and I realized that I don’t need to wait for another 8 or 10 months for me to start doing a habit that’ll benefit me in the long run. And these habits don’t necessarily mean that they should be these big scary commitments. Here are a few simple daily habits I incorporated into my lifestyle, with the help of Watsons.
1. Drinking vitamins. If you aren’t able to go to the grocery all the time and prep yourself a nutritious meal of veggies, then I suggest you intake vitamins daily. They are a good way to invest on your health and help prevent you from getting sick! Nowadays, I’m currently taking Poten-cee Vitamin C and Enervon Multivitamins.
2. Having a sip of tea. Here’s the tea sis, there are different kinds of tea which have different functions and benefits! They’re rich in antioxidants, help you’re mood and minimize stress! Currently loving this Nutrabliss Green Tea Blend by Watsons
3. Doing a lil face mask every now and then. Hey, these face masks were maaaade to make your skin glowing and moisturized! Take advantage of this invention and enjoy it! A good r&r and paper day could go a long way! Why not try this Top-O Face Mask and Mist that rehydrates and plumps the skin!
4. Exploring healthy snacks and drinks. If there’s one thing that hasn’t changed over the years, it’s my love for exploring new snacks! And I sure am happy that there are always yummy new things I get to try out! Like this Organique Acai Berry drink that’s packed with vitamins! My mom, sis and I love this drink!
5. Destressifying. As someone who easily gets a headache, I loooove me a good menthol – minty essential oil! And girl did I discover a new fave. This FreshKo Lavender Cool Menthol Essential Oil smells so good and aleviates my muscle pains in a jiffy!
There are loads more ways you can live your healthier and more beautiful you by doing easy simple steps. Thankfully we have Watsons to be our one stop shop for our beauty needs! Go and check out your nearest Watsons store for your health and beauty essentials.